UTFLOW - Pipe System EGL and HGL Visualization Tool.
This applet computes the EGL and HGL for a simple linear pipe system.
- To add objects to the pipe system drag them from the 'menu area'
located in the top left corner of the applet and drop them in the
- To move objects drag and drop them.
- To delete objects drag and drop them into the Trash.
- To change the attributes of an object type in the new value
and hit enter.
- To change the water level of a reservoir drag and drop it.
- Note that invalid operations are ignored. You can not, for example
drop an object out into space or on top of another object.
Here is the source code.
Return to Ferdi Hellweger's Home Page
Return to Home Page of Research Group